Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Motivation

Sometimes, working out is a huge priority in my life and I will go to great lengths to ensure I get a workout in. ... And sometimes, it is totally the opposite as that.   Sometimes I don't feel like it for one reason or another and I will take any excuse not to work out, even though deep down, I know I *should* go.   These times, I try to remember that there has never ever been a time, where, after I work out, I think, "Man I should not have done that!!!"  Quite the opposite actually.  I always feel amazing after a workout... refreshed, energized, accomplished, healthy, cleansed, less stressed... so many great things!!

Furthermore, whenever I skip a work out, I am never ever glad I didn't go.  I regret it.  All day.  I feel like a bum.  Like a slacker, I have less energy and I crave (and usually eat) crappy food.   So again, I try to remind myself of this any time I am looking for a reason to skip a workout.  And when that doesn't work, I log in to Pintrest and read my Fitness board.   And for your viewing pleasure, I am putting them all here for you.  Enjoy.  :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment