Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Fav Workout Beats

This topic comes up fairly often on various online social networking venues, so I'm putting my picks here.  :)  This list will continue to grow as I add new/more songs that I find to be helpful when working out, so check back!

I mostly like rock music to help me get amped up while I work out, but techno works well too and I do have a few hip-hop type songs in my workout playlist and a smidgen of rap as well.

My top pics are (in no particular order):

Lose Yourself - Eminem
Devour - Shinedown
Hell Yeah - Rev Theory
The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
I gotta Feeling (that tonight's gonna be a good night) - Cardio Workout Crew (made famous by Black Eyed Peas)
Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
New Tattoo - Saving Abel
Supernova - Powerman 5000
When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park
Headstrong - Linkin Park
Wait and Bleed - Slipnot

DJ Encore - Album: Intuition
Pretty much this whole album is awesome.  It's techno music with lyrics. (most techno I use to listen to was almost all beats and music with little to no lyrics, this is not like that, the songs have a story to the lyrics and are great)    I stupidly bought each song individually after I previewed them (one at a time) and ended up downloading all of them and paying like $5 more than I would have if I would've just bought the whole album.  But my favorite upbeat songs on it are: 

Open Your Eyes
Show Me
Chemistry
Another Day
You've Got A Way
High On Life
Talk To Me
I See Right Through To You
Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment